Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Veggie Bean Burgers

I made these vegetarian bean burgers in my cast iron frypan, using this recipe from "Hilah Cooking." If you are interested, here are photos of my cooking process.

Hilah said to use sunflower seeds. I didn't have any, so I used pine nuts we had in the fridge. For seasoning, I used ras el-hanout.


Finished Product

I ate one burger tonight. The burger was delicious and had the crunch of a pan-fried hamburger. The BBQ sause is from Rudy's in Texas. The watermelon rind pickles are by Southern Gardens, Yemasee, SC, from a store we stopped at on a drive home from visiting my folks. The potato bun is from Giant Food. The leftover burgers are in our freezer for another day.

On the bun with Rudy's Sause &
watermelon rind pickles on the side

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous hilah said...

I linked to your flickr set for these on my facebook page. Thanks for sharing them!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home