Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pasta With Sardines

We brought some spaghettini back from Italy. I cooked it in salted water, the drained it, saving some pasta water for the sauce.

I put the same pot over the heat and added a little olive oil. I threw in chopped anchovies, browned them a little, then threw in some minced garlic. The garlic cooked 30 seconds, then I poured in pasta water to deglaze, followed by sardine chunks, some pepper flakes, and the cooked pasta.

I tossed it to mix and reheat and put it in a pasta dish. I topped it with toasted bread crumbs. Mmm!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home