Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mr. Bento - First Photo


Mr. Bento 04-24-2007
Originally uploaded by Great Stone Face.
I have been home teleworking, while recovering from an illness. As a welcome-back-to-the-office present, I bought myself a Zojirushi Mr. Bento to pack my lunches

Apparently, folks who use Mr. Bento are wildly enthusiastic. Right now, a group of over 530 people have posted about 2,500 photos on flickr..com of lunches they've packed in their Mr. bento bento boxes. Here's the first Mr. Bento photo I posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home