Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Mr. Bento - December 10, 2007

Holiday season is in full swing and I probably will not have Mr. Bento on days when I'm having a party lunch. Tomorrow is free, so here is what will be in my Mr. Bento for Monday, December 10, 2007:
* Potato galette (French latke)
* Salad and blue cheese dressing
* Lemon madeleines
* Yogurt with dried cranberries and apricot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home