Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Mr. Bento - March 25, 2008

We spent last week defrosting in Florida. One thing I brought back for my Tuesday, March 25, 2008, Mr. Bento lunch was poppyseed hamantaschen appropriately from Poppies in Delray Beach. The meal to accompany my dessert is a greek salad topped with grilled chicken, and pita. Breakfast is cornflakes and dried cranberries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home