Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dinner Tonight

I cannot believe I forgot to photograph this.

For dinner tonight, I made for Marsha and me a Trader Joe's rack of lamb. Vegetable was baby spinach sauteed with garlic. Side dish was Trader Joe's giant white beans in tomato sauce (fasolia gigantes), which I served over a sauteed polenta cake. I made the polenta from scratch from Indian Head yellow . That was 20 minutes of stirring, not from instant. Hot Earl Grey tea was our beverage. For a snack later, I'll peel a honeybell tangelo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Hilah said...

I can't believe you forgot to photograph it either. Sounds kick-ass.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home