Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Skillet Cornbread

We've been invited to a cookout today and I volunteered to bake some cornbread. I made two batches of cornbread in my Lodge cast iron skillet using the recipe from Hilah Cooking. I used whole-wheat flour, buttermilk, and dark amber maple syrup (from New Hampshire). I sprinkled granulated maple sugar on the top of the batter before baking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home