Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Mr. Bento - Third Photo


Mr. Bento 05-03-2007
Originally uploaded by Great Stone Face.
I was out midday on my way home from a doctor's apppintment. So, I hit Whole Foods for eats. The fruit salad is great, The homemade tofu salad I need to work on. The recipe said to use silken tofu, but I think I prefer something with a little more bite to it.

The rice ball is a yaki onigiri (toasted onigiri), made of brown rice (genmai). I made a half-dozen couple of weeks ago and froze them. I have a 5-lb. bag of Japanese brown rice -- 53 servings. Only about 45 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home