Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Mr. Bento - June 19, 2007

Here's what I'm toting in my Mr. Bento on Tuesday, June 19, 2007. There's Cha Soba, Concombre et Tofu (green tea buckwheat noodles, Korean cucumber, and tofu in a soy/sesame dressing) That recipe is from Chocolate & Zucchini, except I substituted (what I had at hand) sesame oil for the tahini. There's also strawberries, cherries, and a chocolate. Bottom left is white radish kimchi and spicy stir-fried fishcake, separated by tomatoes and quail eggs. Bottom right is feta-crusted eggplant, circled by roasted red pepper and centered by kalamata olives.

Here's what I'm toting in my Mr. Bento on Tuesday, June 19, 2007. The Cha Soba, Concombre et Tofu recipe is from Chocolate & Zucchini. It's green tea buckwheat noodles, Korean cucumber, and tofu in a soy/sesame dressing. I didn't have tahini for the dressing, so I substituted sesame oil for it. Most of this stuff was from Super H Mart, the rest from Giant Food and Wegmans.

In the morning, I tossed a pita and a mini-Bonbel in the side pocket to eat with the fruit bowl + coffee for breakfast at my desk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Great Stone Face said...

In the morning, I tossed a pita and a mini-Bonbel in the side pocket to eat with the fruit bowl + coffee for breakfast at my desk.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home