Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Mr. Bento - June 12, 2007

Here's the breakfast and lunch I plan to take in my Mr. Bento on Tuesday, June 12, 2007.

I've got corn and peppers, beef stew, blueberries and yogurt with a kumquat, sourdough bread, and cheddar cheese.

My wife bought me the red bean paste bun from Crescent Cafe, a great Japanese bakery in Columbus, Ohio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home