Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Mr. Bento - September 11, 2007

I copied Biggie's foil idea for my Mr. Bento entree for Tuesday. It'll keep my hand grease-free when eating the chicken leg. In the entree bowl is corn, tinged pink from being too near some beets, along with tomatoes and a habanero saucefish. The side dish is butternut squash soup with cinnamon. Dessert are grapes and cheddar cheese.

...and a moose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home