Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Mr. Bento - September 28, 2007

Usually, I pack Mr. Bento up the night before, but I had a late night out yesterday. So, today, I got out of bed 10 minutes early and threw this together.

Here is what I packed from Friday, September 28, 2007. The onion cheese in with the tomatoes is from an Amish market in Germantown, MD. The black rice ume onigiri was thawed out from a stash I'd made earlier. With the carrots, it almost looks like Halloween. The yogurt has a sliced plum. The olives are stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes, and have mini sweet pickles with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home