Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mr. Bento - October 11, 2007

Usually, I make my lunch up the night before. Last night, I got home from work late. So, I threw this together in a rush this morning.

Here is what is in my Mr. Bento for breakfast and lunch on Thursday, October 11, 2007. For breakfast, there are Cheerios plus yogurt topped with ikea lingonberry preserves. Lunch includes TJ's chicken gyoza, a soysauce fish, and TJ's roasted corn mixed with TJ's edaname.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home