Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Not Mr. Bento - October 22, 2007

I'm so ashamed. I forgot my Mr. Bento in my carpool on Friday. Here is a one day (I hope) substsitute for Monday, October 23, 2007. Chili that I made for our Redskins vs. Cardinals tailgate on Sunday, rice, salad, bun, pickled eggplant, and TJ's chocolate-covered edaname. The chili has no tomatoes, no beans -- just meat and seasonings -- and is topped with chopped onion and a habanero sauce bentofish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home