Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mr. Bento - November 23, 2007

I've been nominated to the team holding down the fort the day after Thanksgiving. Here's what will be in my Mr. Bento on a quiet (I hope) Friday, November 23, 2007:
Brandied wild mushroom soup
  • Carrot and pineapple
  • Vegetarian turkey breast with

    wild rice and cranberry stuffing
  • Greek yogurt and lingonberry jam
  • Gingerbread
  • Chocolate gobble

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home