Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mr. Bento - Halloween 2007

I had to have some unusual things in my Mr. Bento, Halloween, Wednesday, October 31, 2007:
  • I went with black 'n' orange in my onigiri, making a rice ball of black rice with smoked salmon, onion and creamcheese. (See the rest here.)
  • The hardboiled egg with it is kind of spooky.
  • The pudding has a pumpkin seed smile (and a hazelnut nose).
  • A couple of rats have invaded my salad.
  • Of course, there is a candy dish, with nuts to make it healthier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lunch Buckets said...

'cause everything's better with CHEESE RATS!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home