Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Mr. Bento - December 11, 2007

We had to run around this evening picking up and dropping off cars, so I'm lucky I froze up some of the polenta latkes. That's what I'm having in my Mr. Bento with maple syrup for breakfast tomorrow, Tuesday, December 11, 2007. There's also a salad and blue cheese dressing for lunch. Finally, there is a bowl of clementine slices (breakfast?), and another with smoked edam, crackers, and craisins for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home