Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Mr. Bento - January 2, 2008

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Day! We spent the holidays in Florida (not New Hampshire) and brought back sacks of honeybells.

For my first day back at work in 2008, however, my Mr. Bento will have red navel orange sections, mahi mahi over spinach, baguette toast with olive oil, and "key lime delicacies."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home