Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Mr. Bento - December 18, 2007

Two of our sons are home, so I made a crockpot full of beef stew. The smell of thyme was all through the house. I'm taking some in my Mr. Bento for Tuesday, December 18, 2007, along with a salad and thousand island dressing, and a slice of rosemary bread. The smiling penguin doesn't know it, but he's dessert.

Breakfast is greek-style yogurt topped with honeybell marmalade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home