Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mr. Bento - April 30, 2008

To close out the month, for Wednesday, April 30, 2008, I'll be taking in my Mr. Bento:
* Tuna salad on toasted rye
* Carrots and cheese
* Pickle and tomatoes
* Kecap manis for a carrot and tomato dip
* Applesauce with maple sugar

Okay, it's been a fun ride. I've enjoyed looking at all the Mr. Bento lunches on flickr, most them really tantalizing. I hope my lunches looked as good and people have liked the moose (did you notice them?). Friday, May 2, I retire from work. I may look for something else in a year or so, but in the meantime my Mr. Bento will go into retirement with me. I'll keep looking at photos other folks post of their Mr. Bento lunches, so keep up the good work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home