Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ras el Hanout Couscous

What to do when I'm alone for the evening and don't want to go out? Check the cupboard. I mixed some canned beef broth with a little ras el hanout and olive oil, threw in a few frozen mixed veggies and brought it to a boil. Stirred in some couscous and set it aside, covered. Then I fried an egg over easy in a few drops of olive oil. When the couscous was ready, I dropped the egg on top -- and voila! Not shown in the photo was bottle of pumpkin ale I had with it and the few drops of sriracha I sprinkled on top of the egg for a little heat.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home