Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuna Sauce

We brought some dried spaghetti back from our last trip to Italy -- Pasta Di Semola Di Grano Duro. I made tuna sauce to go over it.

I sautéed sliced yellow onion in olive oil, threw in tomato purée with salt a freshly ground black pepper, then mixed in canned tuna. The tuna was water-packed, but I wish I had olive oil-packed. I also wish I had capers. I splashed in some pasta water, too, then the pasta, and mixed in some grated parmigiano cheese and splashed a few dropped of olive oil on top. Delicious.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home