Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

German Food For Lunch in Sanford

Nürnberger and mettwurst sausages, sauerkraut, and potato pancakes for lunch at Hollerbach's Willow Tree Café in Sanford, Florida. My wife shared with me her spaetzle with rahm sauce and red cabbage, and I shared my food with her. Then, a glass of Tucher to wash the meal down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous hilah said...

Wish we had known what a hotspot of delicious food Sanford is while we were there!
We're going to be visiting Fredericksburg soon to get some (hopefully) high quality German food like this. I need to get some spaetzle!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home