Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mr. Bento - June 20, 2007

Here's what I'm putting into my Mr. Bento for June 20, 2007. There's a container with brown rice (genmai) ume onigiri, kalamata olives, quail eggs, anc candies. Another container has tomatoes and tofu with a splash of soysauce. A third container has spicy radish kimchi, Korean cucumber spears, and white radish kimchi. The breakfast bowl has blueberies, strawberries, and Cheerios. At work, I'll get a cartton of milk for the Cheerios, when I buy my coffee. For a dessert or snack, there's a sugar cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home