Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mr. Bento - July 31, 2007

Here are my Mr. Bento's contents for Tuesday, July 31, 2007. Yogurt & Cheerios for breakfast. The contrasting ume onigiri (pre-made and thawed) are homemade. The wasabi mayo on the tuna salad came in a kewpie bottle with a star tip, so I made a crude attempt at flowers with pickle stems. The fresh basil on the stewed tomatoes, as usual, is from a potted plant on the deck. We got in at 11 pm last night, so I threw it together this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home