Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mr. Bento - June 13, 2007

Not for the paraskavedekatriaphobic, here's my Friday the Thirteenth Mr. Bento items for June 13, 2007.

Included are a toasted ume genmai onigiri with sesame seeds, nova/chevre rollups with chives, carrots, cherries, and water crackers. Except for one inarizushi, that's the last of my frozen brown rice, so I have to fire up the rice cooker this weekend.

The cherries are pitted. Our new Oxo pitter arrived today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home