Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mr. Bento - June 11, 2007

We took our youngest son to Mike's American Grill for his 21st birthday. I'm taking my leftovers for lunch in my Mr. Bento on Wednesday, June 11, 2007. Upper left are sliced drunken ribeye steak, asparagus, and mushrroms. Upper right are carrots and grilled avocado poblano wrap. Bottom left are candy and raisin bread. For breakfast in bottm right are Cheerios and white cherries, milk to be added later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home