Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Mr. Bento - October 23, 2007

Monday, I didn't take my lunch in my Mr. Bento. I'd left it in my carpool Friday afternoon, so I took a regular bento box on Monday. I felt lost.

Got it back now, so here is what will be in my Mr. Bento for Tuesday, October 23, 2007. The eggplant lasagna is a left over from Maggianos, retrieved from the freezer. It's keeping company with some onion cheese and carrots. There's also a salad with some multi-colored heirloom tiny tomatoes. Breakfast is Cheerios and some yogurt with banana and orang blossom honey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home