Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

First day out

Well, today is the first day out. Yesterday, I retired from the place where I'd worked for 34 years.

Last night and this morning, I went to services to thank God for bringing back my health and allowing me to reach this day. I got a lot of hugs, handshakes, and good wishes. My youngest son called; my middle son came to my retirement party with my wife.

Today, I'm shopping at Ikea for furniture for my mother-in-law, then playing euchre tonight.

The adventure awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home