Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kim Chi, Carrot, & Chevre Pancakes

For dinner tonight, I finished up the kim chi and the chevre from the refrigerator. I made savory pancakes from them and carrots, using the zucchini pancake recipe from Hilah Cooking.

Here is the batter made from a half-cup of minced kimchi, a cup of grated carrot, a half-cup of crumbled chevre (goat cheese), two tablepoons of whole wheat flour, and large egg.



I fried quarter-cupfuls at 300 degrees F for four minutes on the first side.



Then, I fried them for another four minutes on the second side.



Finishing up the batches.



Plated pancakes--

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

delicious =)

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home