Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Making Hot Dog Stir-Fry

Hot dog stir-fry: red pepper & spinach chicken sausage, yellow bell pepper, grape tomatoes, fresh green beans, onion and garlic. Olive oil and soy sauce, too.

(Recipe courtesy of Hilah Cooking)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous hilah said...

Wow. That looks delicious!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Sam Oracle said...

I've gotta go get something to eat or I might just break my screen

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice recipe. It's very inviting because the ingredients are very colorful. I think this is more suitable for kids because it makes their appetite more active. I will try to create this for my kids. Anyway, thank you for sharing!

Beef Stir Fry

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home