Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Friday, March 09, 2012

Eggs Poached in What I Found in the Pantry


I was inspired by Hilah Cooking's huevos rancheros recipe, but I made do with what was in the cupboard and the refrigerator. In the oven, I toasted until crispy a flour tortilla. I topped it with microwaved Heinz curry beans. In a sauté pan, I heated and thickened tomato basil sauce. I heated grape tomatoes in it and pushed them to the sides. I poached two eggs in the sauce, covering for a time to cook the top. I put the eggs and sauce over the curry beans on the tortilla. It was delicious! I wish I had something green to put on top, but c'est la vie.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home