Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Huevos Rancheros

Pretty good dinner. It's a riff on a recipe I learned on the Hilah Cooking website. I toasted a corn tortilla in the oven. On top, I spread some vegetarian refried beans. I poached an egg stovetop on a bed of Paul Newman salsa, then put the egg and salsa on the beans and tortilla. I sprinkled a little Texas Pete hot sauce and some olive oil on top, plus some grated parmigiano cheese. Iced tea to drink. Fresh bosc pear for dessert.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home