Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gaeran Tost-u For Lunch

I stopped by the supermarket today on the way home from the dentist. Forty-eight cents of shredded carrots, cabbage, and onions from the salad bar were all I needed. At home, I toasted two slices of onion rye I had in the freezer. The veggies were sautéed in a little olive oil, then mixed with a beaten egg to make a flat pancake omelet. Put them on the toast. Topped the omelet with a little ketchup and a sprinkle of brown sugar. Gaeran Tost-u. Delicious with iced tea out on the screened porch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home