Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

For thursday's Thanksgiving feast at our house, I'm roasting a couple of turkey breasts. My oldest son is making a sous vide turkey.  I'll also roast some green beans and some carrots. Friends are bringing over sweet potatoes and garlic mashed potatoes. Our middle son is baking pumpkin muffins and others are baking apple pies. Here is the (Hilah Cooking) whole cranberry sauce I made today; I also made some cranberry jelly sauce using a Marc Bittman recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home