Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tailgate

In my last post to this blog, I showed how I made chili dog chili using the Hilah Cooking recipe. The chili dogs were for my family to eat at a FedEx Field tailgate for the Redskins vs. Bears game on 20 Oct. 2013. This is how we served at the tailgate. 

Reheating the chili

The condiments were laid out

Steam-frying the hot dogs and
heating the chili for chili dogs


Steam-frying the hot dogs

Buns & Beer

My wife, awaiting her chili dog

Finished product: delicious chili dogs

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home