Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Take a Bite Out of This!

Tough day yesterday. I had a tooth yanked out, then replaced by an implant drilled into my upper jaw. It's still throbbing and aching. Poor me.

I was looking for a soft breakfast this morning. If I'd planned ahead, I'd have made rice porridge. Instead, I made my version of milk toast.

I broke up a leftover matzoh into a cereal bowl. I heated a cup of milk and plumped a half handful of raisins in it, then poured it over the matzoh. When the matzoh had softened substantially, I sprinkled a little cinnamon on top. Nice soft banana on the side.

Maybe someday I'll have a breakfast steak. Just not today.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home