Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Sunday, May 04, 2014

German Brunch Today


My wife and I went to DC today for German brunch at Café Berlin. I started off with a Jägermeister Bloody Mary, then continued with this Frühstücksplatte, a "typical German breakfast German cold cuts, cheese, jam, honey, butter, a five minute egg and a breadbasket" of croissants and sourdough bread. The potato pancakes in the back were for my wife to have with her schnitzel. Everything was very good!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home