Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Kale in Almond Butter Sauce

Today, I cooked the kale the same as yesterday, but lowered the temperature to low medium and lengthened the cook time to 6 minutes covered and six minutes uncovered. I also used almond butter instead of peanut butter. The garnish is chopped tomato. The kale was much more tender, but I think I like peanut butter sauce better.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Toby Ng said...

I have always been afraid to try kale without blending it in some sort of juice. I will definitely try this! I have some recipe on my own so check it out!

http://thecollegeways.blogspot.com/

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home