Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mr. Bento - Fifth Photo


Mr. Bento 05-09-2007
Originally uploaded by Great Stone Face.
I'm taking this to work for lunch on Weds., May 9, 2007. The oolong tea is really for breakfast, though; probably with some pumperkickel toast. This got somewhat colorful, eh?

The onigiri is made with brown japonica rice, and toasted in a lightly oiled frypan with temari soysauce and sesame oil. I keep a half-dozen in the freezer. The basil I grew out on the deck. The canned sardines are in olive oil, to keep the fats good. The greek-style yogurt I got at TJ's. I topped it with orange blossom honey from a fruit stand in Florida and sliced Whole Foods kumquats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home