Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Gyeran Jjim

For breakfast today, I steamed up my interpretation of gyeran jjim. Instead of green onion, I sliced up a shallot. The chicken bouillon powder mixed with water added flavor and salt. A grape tomato added color. Sides were toast with scallion cream cheese, more grape tomatoes, and kimchi. Coffee with chicory.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm yummy. Let me try it.

Visit: Billing For Physicians

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home