Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Rice Dish for One

My son got a job in California. My wife is driving with him from Virginia cross-country to the San Francisco Bay area. So, I'm by myself, cooking meals for one. Tonight's dinner was a small bowl of brown rice, topped by sauteed spinach, garlic, and mushrooms, and further topped by a soft poached egg. Light and delicious.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home