Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Tapas For Dinner

I bought some miticana de oveja at Wegman's recently. It's a soft ripened Spanish sheep cheese, similar to a sheep version of the French bucheron. How to eat it?

I decided to make a light tapas dinner of it. I paired it with some prosciutto di Parma ham and a sliced pear on slices of French bread. On top, I drizzled a little honey. To drink, I had a nice, crisp Riesling. Delicious!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home