Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Gaeran Tost-u for Breakfast

Today, I decided to make gaeran tost-u (Korean egg toast) for breakfast. The bread was rye sandwich bread. The cabbage was chopped kimchi. The onion was sliced green onion. The carrot was just carrot. We were out of ketchup, so the toppings were HP sauce and light brown sugar.

 

I toasted and buttered the rye bread. Then, I sauteed the vegetables in a little butter. I poured on one beaten egg, and squared it off to fit on the bread, flipping it to finish it off.  I poured on HP sauce and sprinkled a little light brown sugar on that.
Here it is ready to eat, with some orange segments on the side. It went great with a mug of French roast coffee.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home