Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers

Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Virginia, United States

I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Driving Ambitions

It was a drizzly day, so I took it easy today. I read some this morning, answered some e-mails, and entered some humor contests. (Note: The 13th Annual Flushies Awards Luncheon is coming up on May 17th is next weekend.) This afternoon, I went to Starbucks for a coffee and read The Washington Post. More leftover fried rice for dinner.

Tonight, we go to a meeting at our synagogue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home