Stone Face Blog / Stone Face Vloggers
Being the musings of Your Obedient Servant, Great Stone Face, moose enthusiast.
- Name: Great Stone Face
- Location: Northern Virginia, United States
I'm interested in humor contests, the Washington Redskins, the Boston Red Sox, the Washington Nationals, University of New Hampshire hockey and football, and Ohio State University football and hockey -- and, of course, moose.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Monday, February 25, 2008
Mr. Bento - February 26, 2008
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Mr. Bento - February 25, 2008
* Chill and cornmeal crusted chicken strips over jasmine rice for lunch
* Yogurt and dried cranberries for breakfast
* Multi-bran Chex for breakfast
* Salad for lunch
* Thousand island dressing for the salad
* Mole sauce for the chicken + rice
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Also, please see the award-winning documentary about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, "I Remember Me," by Kim A. Snyder.
(Please click here or on the banner below)
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Mr. Bento - February 20, 2008
* Mixed veggies + stuffed cabbage
* Nicoise olives, mini-zucchini, + grape tomatoes
* Wasa + champagne cheddar cheese
* Greek-style yogurt + kumquat slices
Monday, February 18, 2008
Mr. Bento - February 19, 2008
* Cheerios for breakfast
* Greek-style yogurt with kumquat topping for breakfast
* Cranberry salsa and kumquats for lunch
* Stuffed cabbage and carrot tzimmes for lunch
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Mr. Bento - February 15, 2008
* Rye bread
* Sliced steak
* Greek potatoes
* Beef broth
* Peppermint bark.
Where will it all end?
Report: Many U.S. Parents Outsourcing Child Care Overseas